|Home||» Products||» Dynamics Of Machine||» Universal Govenor Apparatus|
Universal Govenor Apparatus
UNIVERSAL GOVERNOR APPARATUS
This bench top unit is to demonstrate the principle of operation of various centrifugal force governors. Regulated PMDC motor is fitted in the housing. The speed is continuously adjusted using a variac. The centrifugal masses and sleeve forces can be varied using the accessories included. The lift can be measured using the marks on the governor shaft. The unit is simply placed on a table in the laboratory for operation. It only requires a supply of power.
The apparatus is used to study and understand characteristic of the following types of governors:-
- Watt Governor
- Porter Governor
- Proell Governor
- Hartnell Governor
- Table Size: 600 X 300 mm
- 1/4 HP 1500 rpm PMDC Motor with controller
- No. of Sleeve Weights: 2 Nos.
- No. of Spring of Different Stiffness: 2 Nos.
- Governor mechanisms with necessary springs and weights as follows :
- (i) Watt, (ii) Porter, (iii) Hartnell, (iv) Proell.
- Detailed Technical Manual and On-site Training